Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Calm Before The Storm.

The atmosphere in my house as of late, is messy, chaotic and filled with things MIA. I can't find 3 main components of my house 1 being my keys with the house key attached 2 being my camera, must find before Halloween and 3 some paperwork I really NEED to have.

The house is trashed, toys, clothes, misc. shit laying hap hazzardly discarded from one task to the next. Not a wonder why I can't find the items listed above.

This frankly is the calm before the storm, using the bob the builder towel off the floor after my shower is nothing compared to the next 3 days of terror.

My bigger kids have 3 days off of school, I mean I really tolerate love my kids a lot. School is a great babysitter educator and I love sharing my kids with the teacher each week so they can experience the torture fun I have with them. However isn't it too soon in the school year to give them time off?? I mean couldn't we wait at least until December?



If you don't hear from me by Monday, check the pyscho ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment