Wednesday, October 10, 2012

House Rules, When I lay Down (The Law)

EVERY house has rules. I have house rules, I'm not talking about kid discipline. I have basic things I have to follow in my house or else I end up doing 50 times more work than I normally would.

This topic came up yesterday as the ol'man put more than 2 towels in the washer with a pair of jeans. A HUGE MISTAKE! You do that and the washing machine starts singing Rocket Man and spins its way into space.

The most sacred of my rules is DO NOT put the toilet paper on the holder. Ms. Chief (my 1 year old) will come and spin it like a DJ. The other is DO NOT let the toilet lid up- Ms. Chief has been known to drink toilet water.

So here we go, we'll start at #4 being we've listed 3 rules already.

#4. The clothes washer and dishwasher cannot be run at same time, nor can you give baths, or shower at same time either clothes washer/dishwasher is being run. Not enough hot water.

#5.  Close door if  Big 1 or 2 is bathing in tub. Ms. Chief WILL climb in fully dressed diaper and all.

#6. HIDE ALL step stools.

#7. If you want to eat something without someone else eating off your plate, eat it locked in the bathroom, outside, or in the car.

#8.  Pop Tarts are dessert

#9. ONLY 2 boxes of cereal open at a time or else all hell breaks loose, SAVE box tops

Lastly #10. If you want mom protection, you must help me find my keys, my coffee and let me eat a Pop Tart for Breakfast without complaining you don't get one.

These are just some of the things you need know in order to make it in my house.

Editors Note: Big 1 is my 6yr old son, Big 2 is my 3yr old daughter, Ms. Chief is my 1yr old daughter.



FACEBOOK I'm there, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment