Friday, October 19, 2012

I could NOT live in Seatlle

All this rain, all these kids.

So a quick background on my parenting skills. I cannot cook well, I can bake things out of a box. I can ruin simple store bought craft kits and I cannot draw.

My entertainment for my kids sucks.

SO. It was lightly raining out, winter coats, hats, shoes, and socks I hurled my kids out the door. I had to get the big kid's bikes out of the garage, plus jogging stroller. I promptly set Ms.cheif down, in which she promptly took her shoe off and stomped in a puddle with her sock on, of course while I had my back turned. I locked her in the stroller, shoved put her shoe back on her foot.

By the time I got the big kid bikes out my other two kids were promptly arguing about hats vs. wearing helmets. Hats won.

Halfway down the block my son declared he would only keep riding if we went to the gas station. We live on a side of town that only has gas stations, 2 tire stores, dog grooming, 2 bars, clothing shop and a head shop.

The gas station is our hot spot destination. I quickly reached in my pocket. DAMN $2 was all I had. 3 kids $2, a gas station.

So 6 1/2 some blocks later, 3 plastic cups and 1, 99cent 20oz sun drop soda split 3 ways, I had victory.

 2.4 seconds of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment